CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 5, 2010

Stream of Consciousness #2

It's been a while. Haven't kept up with the everyday thing, but I am progressing. Slower than I'd like, but progressing. Way to the plus side. I'm changing. I feel faith rising inside of me. I hear destiny screaming and I am awakening to meet her. The last 4.5 years of my life have been a hellacious maze. Haven't known where to go, what to do, how to go about making my dreams manifest. To my chagrin (I'll have to check the spelling on that later) at times I've just stood still. But I hear, see something clearly brewing. I am ready to make the most of its appearance. I will run toward this unction. I will embrace it completely. I will launch my wholeself into this purpose, into this season. I KNOW my dreams are becoming my reality. I sense Divine synchronization. I will harness my best and thrust myself forward.

0 comments: