CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Stream of Consciousness #1

According to the Colombia Encyclopedia a Stream of Consciousness is "in literature, technique that records the multifarious thoughts and feelings of a character without regard to logical argument or narrative sequence. The writer attempts by the stream of consciousness to reflect all the forces, external and internal, influencing the psychology of a character at a single moment."

This entry is the first of what I'm sure will be many streams. This blog is the lit. I am the character. No rhyme of reason. Just life.

I want to write, to share myself through words. At the admonishment of someone whose work I admire, I will try to write everyday. Here. Record my experiences, my transitions, confusion, fear, doubt, faith, and triumphs. I will share the world as I know it, in an effort to transform the world and myself into our best selves. Perfection should not be expected. Just truth and transparency. Welcome to my stream.

0 comments: