CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Twitter Declaration

Destiny is calling and I will answer! YES, LORD!
9 minutes ago via web
Delete My OBEDIENCE will result in the FREEDOM of SO many! They cannot wait any longer.+ 10 minutes ago via web
Delete to complete my assignment! I can do anything He instructs me to do! I CAN!+ 11 minutes ago via web
Delete I must remain prayerful and humble enough to admit to not having the strength to do what I am called and rely fully on HIS strength+
12 minutes ago via web
Delete to respond with total submission, to yield completely!+
13 minutes ago via web
Delete I CAN do all things through Christ who strengthens me! He will give me the grace to finish what I have started...
14 minutes ago via web
Delete #Praymystrength cause this is a hard one...entirely against my nature, but it must be done.+ 15 minutes ago via web
Delete OBEDIENCE is the worship He requires from me...not a praise, song, dance, or shout...Just OBEDIENCE!+ 16 minutes ago via web
Delete God has RIDICULOUS things/people :-) in store for me...I must properly align myself with Him in order to enjoy His fullness and blessings.+
17 minutes ago via web
Delete New Deadline: 9PM April 24, 2010. Details to come!
19 minutes ago via web

0 comments: